The newly designed nozzle 2.0 tool that combines the original tool design that holds your heater block firmly, with an integrated 7mm socket to make changing your nozzle a breeze.
Some of the cool features include in this design are
- 7mm socket that is spring operated, to make aligning and changing of the nozzle, easy as.
- Interchangeable side grips (Can print in flexible filament), to give you that real tool feeling.
- Steel plated prongs, to grab the sides of the heater block that are now covered on all sides. Protecting your hands when things get a little hot.
- Slim design, only 17.6mm thick (Not including steel prongs or socket housing).
- An inbuilt nozzle holder in the rear to keep the nozzle secure and safe while it cools.
What you get in this kit
- 2x M4 countersunk screws
- 1x Nozzle holder
- 1x Socket assembly
- 2x Steel prongs (can purchase without steel prongs if you already own them)
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE
- This is a kit and you will require to print several components to complete the tool. Please see the picture above for the required components that will be needed to be printed.
- All STL files for this tool design can be found and downloaded from the STL file tab.
- Steel prongs V1 and V2: The steel prongs V1 was the original design which was 2.9mm thick, this version is no longer sold. Steel prongs V2 is the latest design which is 2.5mm thick. Please ensure when printing the files that you use the one marked with either V1 or V2, depending on which one you have.
- Please see the shipping information for further information on shipping times, cost and insurance.